Cargo transportation for the aerospace industry requires careful planning for the safe and timely movement of parts and raw materials as well as the transport of oversize items or OOG cargo such as airframes and engines. OEM manufacturers for the aerospace industry, airlines and MRO providers all need to work with experienced and knowledgeable logistics providers in order to compete in an industry that is increasingly following a build-to-demand model.
To remain competitive, aerospace companies are choosing to work with logistics providers that can provide them with a more agile supply chain in order to quickly adapt to the demands of the market and seamlessly move cargo across borders. The shipping of aviation cargo also involves careful attention to detail and safety procedures by certified shipping professionals. Tampo Logistics provides cargo shipping and logistics services for both the commercial and government sectors. Our teams decades of collective experience shipping oversize items and our extensive global networks make us a valuable option to meet the logistics demands of aerospace companies.
Why Choose Tampo Logistics to Move Your Aerospace Cargo?
- Turnkey transportation management.
- Access to our 24/7 tracking portal.
- Customer service that raises the bar – we always answer our phones.
- Capabilities to ship cargo anywhere in the world.
- Move freight by land, air, sea or multimodal transport.
- Access to heavy haul and flatbed trucks, large volume cargo aircraft, flat rack containers, winch trucks and other specialty vehicles for oversize loads.
- Experts in heavy haul and OOG shipping.
- We handle local and state permitting.
- Import and export documentation.